13 Sep Why It’s Important To Have A Professional Winterize Your Pool
After a long winter we look forward to our swimming pools opening in the spring without any problems. In order to minimize those problems the pool must be winterized properly the season before in order for this to happen. some of the things you need to have your pool professional do is:
- Pool should be drained to the proper level to allow water back as not to affect tile line.
- Floor systems must be air locked below frost level and plugged.
- All return lines must be blown dry and coated with 50 degree below anti-freeze so that condensation can’t fill a low area and freeze.
- Skimmer lines are to be blown dry and coated with 50 degree below anti freeze.
- The pool cover needs to be re attached and adjusted to make sure it is as safe as orignal install.
These are just some of the many things you need to get your pool ready for the winter and to ensure that the spring is problem free.